Double 11 Flight Ticket Promotion
Roundtrip Ticket Offer Starting from HK$490^ per Person!
Get ready to soar through the skies with an exceptional offer in honor of Double 11, the biggest shopping extravaganza of the year! Prepare to be captivated by the joy of this extraordinary event, as Greater Bay Airlines offers you an incredible opportunity to double your travel excitement from just HK$490^ per person with 10kg complimentary check-in baggage. It's time to double the fun, double the excitement, and double the memories!
Sales Period: 6 November 2023 – 30 November 2023
Travel Commence Period:
6 November 2023 – 26 March 2024 (All routes except Manila)
8 November 2023 – 26 March 2024 (Manila*)
Blackout Period: 22-25 December 2023, 8-14 February 2024 (for departing Hong Kong)
|Roundtrip Ticket Offer for Two Passengers (Reference Price)|
|Ho Chi Minh City (HKG-SGN-HKG)||HK$1,020|
Hurry and secure your seats now by entering the promo code【GBADD】.
Seize this limited-time opportunity: https://bit.ly/3u4IIJE
For any inquiries, please email us at email@example.com. or reach out to your preferred travel agencies to secure your ticket reservations!
^Terms and conditions apply. Applicable taxes and fuel surcharges are not included.
*Subject to the Government's approval.
Terms and Conditions
- The fares are only eligible for at least two (2) passengers paying adult/child fare.
- At least two (2) and up to nine (9) passengers must be booked in the same Passenger Name Record (PNR) and travel together for the whole journey.
- The ticket is valid for zero (0) to seven (7) days.
- Travel must originate from Hong Kong.
- Booking will be made under Reservations Booking Designator (RBD) «N» class, and confirmation is subject to seat availability of this RBD at the time of booking.
- Once the ticket is issued, rebooking is allowed at HK$600 per flight segment per person per time.
- The ticket is non-refundable, non-reroutable and non-transferable.
- The passenger needs to pay the applicable fuel surcharges and taxes at the time of ticketing.
- For involuntary flight cancellations or rescheduling, rebooking can only be applied once.
- For an accompanying child or infant occupying a seat, the same rate for an adult passenger applies.
- For an accompanied Infant not occupying a seat, the fare is HK$520. When the adult fare is lower than HK$520, the same rate for an adult passenger applies.
- The ticket includes a 10kg check-in baggage allowance. The infant ticket not occupying a seat includes nil check-in baggage allowance.
- If for any reason a passenger misses the outbound flight of a roundtrip, the returning flight will still be valid. However, no refund will be given for the missed outbound sector, except for unused taxes.
- Greater Bay Airlines reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Greater Bay Airlines.