“World of Winners” Flight Ticket Offer Campaign - Hong Kong
To support the “World of Winners” promotional campaign launched by Hong Kong International Airport, Greater Bay Airlines is offering a “Buy One, Get One Free” promotion. Let's fly high with Hong Kong!
“Buy One, Get One Free” Offer Details
For the purchase of a round-trip ticket from Hong Kong to designated destinations during the promotional period, Greater Bay Airlines will offer an extra ticket for free, allowing you to explore different major cities in Asia together with your travel companion.
Enter the promo code [GBA23] to unlock the offer!
Limited quantity of promotional tickets available, while supplies last.
Book now or reach out to your preferred travel agencies to secure your ticket reservations.
Fly with Greater Bay Airlines and experience a new standard of travel.
Sales Period: 18 September 2023 – 30 September 2023
Travel Commence: 18 September 2023 – 28 September 2023, 01 October 2023 – 19 October 2023, 22 October - 15 December 2023
Branded Fare Types: Value Go (10kg check-in baggage included)
Flight Ticket Price per two (2) passengers^:
Remarks: If you wish to exceed the 10kg baggage allowance, additional baggage can be purchased at an extra cost. Check out the prepaid baggage to learn more.
For any inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Terms and conditions apply.
^Applicable taxes and fuel surcharges are not included.
- The fares are eligible for two (2) passengers paying adult/child fare.
- All passengers must be booked in the same passenger name record (PNR) and travel together for the whole journey.
- The ticket is valid for zero (0) to seven (7) days.
- Travel must originate from Hong Kong.
- Booking will be made under Reservations Booking Designator (RBD) «N» class, and confirmation is subject to seat availability of this RBD at the time of booking.
- Once the ticket is issued, rebooking is allowed at HK$600/per flight segment per person per time.
- The ticket is non-refundable, non-reroutable and non-transferable.
- The passenger needs to pay the applicable fuel surcharges and taxes at the time of ticketing.
- Rebooking can only be applied once for involuntary flight cancellation or rescheduling.
- The same rate for an adult passenger applies for an accompanied child or infant occupying a seat.
- For an accompanied Infant not occupying a seat, the fare is HK$520 on all routes except HK$510 on the HKG-SGN route.
- The ticket includes a 10kg check-in baggage allowance. The ticket of an infant not occupying a seat includes nil check-in baggage allowance.
- In any circumstances, if a passenger misses the outbound flight of a roundtrip, the returning flight will still be valid. However, no refund will be given for the missed outbound sector, except for unused taxes.
- Greater Bay Airlines reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Greater Bay Airlines.