You are expected to handle customers’ enquiries and feedbacks from all channels and to prepare VOC reports, aiming to enhance the customer experience of Greater Bay Airlines.
- Handle customer enquiries and feedback from all channels
- Deal with cases responsively and timely
- Conduct detailed and thorough investigation into complaints with internal and external parties independently and strictly in accordance with guidelines
- Propose resolutions to complaints and ensure they are in line with the overall business policy
- Assist Manager to analyse the VOC reports for service enhancement
- General insight and recommendation on customer satisfaction, forecast the customer preference and engagement for loyalty strategy and business plan formulation
- Assist in handling ad-hoc assignments if needed
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in Aviation Management, Business Management, Social Science, or related fields
- A minimum of 3 years management experience with at least 5 years in aviation or relevant customer service fields
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to communicate across the entire organisation
- Strong team player, able to work successfully across multiple business functions
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong leadership and people management skills to manage sizable team
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of Customer Relations Supervisor
Please note that all GBA employees and contractors who work in GBA office in Hong Kong must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.