Reporting to the General Manager, Human Resources, you are expected to adopt a hands-on approach and to help strengthen our human resources capabilities in step with the growth of the business.
- Deliver full spectrum of HR services including recruitment & selection, manpower planning, performance management, employee relations/counselling, payroll/taxation/benefits administration and HR administration etc
- Ensure efficient and smooth day to day operation of HR services; review workflow and make recommendations for continuous enhancement
- Provide professional advice and support to departments on HR issues as and when appropriate
- Assist in the review, development and implementation of company policies/procedures pertaining to the function of human resources management
- Lead/coordinate in various HR annual exercises/ad hoc projects, including but not limited to market benchmark/analysis exercises and HRMS implementation, to facilitate the achievement of both long and short-term objectives of the Company
- Review employee relations issues and drive initiatives to enhance staff engagement
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in human resources from sizeable and structured companies, of which 2 years must be at supervisory level
- Relevant experience in aviation industry, or hands on experience in HRMS project implementation/administration, will be an added advantage
- Well versed in employment related ordinances and employment practices in Hong Kong
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability of multi-tasking
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- A team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- People-oriented, with positive and collaborative attitude
- Independent, self–motivated and able to work under pressure
Please note that all GBA employees and contractors who work in GBA office in Hong Kong must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.