The airline is expanding its procurement activities with the establishment of a Technical Procurement Team. You are expected to own supplier management/relationship and procure services and products required to support the operational business units and the new aircraft type.
- Be responsible for supplier management and relationships with the aircraft/engine manufacturer and associated suppliers and service providers
- Work with the stakeholders to identify suppliers, issue RFPs and carry out supplier commercial negotiation and selection
- Prepare, negotiate the final purchasing contracts with company legal team
- Identify existing suppliers whose service scope needs review to include the new aircraft type and follow the process identified above
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in Engineering, business/commercial management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role in another operator
- Strong supplier management and commercial abilities and be a seasoned negotiator of large capital intensive projects
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to work independently and under pressure for tight schedule
- Less experience will be considered as Technical Procuement Executive
Please note that all GBA employees and contractors who work in GBA office in Hong Kong must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.