We now invite applications from highly motivated individuals to join our cabin crew team to embark on a new, exciting adventure. The position will appeal to candidates who pride themselves on serving customers with enthusiasm and devotion, and giving safety, comfort and well-being of our passengers their utmost priority. You will be provided with training in safety procedures and customer service, and an opportunity to build a promising career that will enrich your professional development.
- Carry out inflight safety and security tasks
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers
- Provide exceptional customer experience and satisfaction
- Monitor, manage and secure the cabin
- Adhere to all aviation rules and regulations
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Aged 18 or over
- A minimum of: Level 2 or equivalent in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects including English Language; OR Pass in 5 HKCEE subjects including English Language
- A minimum arm-reach of 208 cm on tiptoe and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Fluency in oral English and Cantonese with the ability to read and write Chinese. Good command of one or more of the following Asian languages: Putonghua, Japanese or Korean would be definitely an added advantage
- A team player, with sound communication and interpersonal skills
- People oriented with strong customer service ethos
- Previous experience as Cabin Crew or in the hospitality industry a distinct advantage
- Able to work under pressure and demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
Previous applicants are welcomed to re-apply.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.