Reporting to Head of Corporate Quality, Safety and Security, you are expected to manage day-to-day processes in the Safety Management System (SMS), Fatigue Risk Management (FRMS) and Flight Data Analysis Program (FDAP) to ensure safe flight operations.
- Manage the development, implementation and maintenance of SMS, Safety Investigation and Fatigue Risk Management Flight Data Analysis Programme
- Analyse and risk assess all safety reports and data
- Conduct safety occurrences including MOR investigations and follow-up risk mitigation actions
- Manage the risk assessment process and safety performance indicators monitoring process
- Manage the Flight Data review meetings and publication of FDAP reports
- Managing the development of SMS and FRMS related training and promotion materials
- Conduct safety audits and inspections
- Prepare the IOSA accreditation in QMS, SMS, FRMS and FDAP
- Decide the QMS and QA program, particularly on handling audit findings, corrective actions, change the mode/mean of oversight activities
- Handle risk assessment and safety occurrences as per safety risk tolerability matrix
- Coordinate and manage the IOSA programme and Corporate Quality Assurance programme
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- University education in aviation-related or safety science or risk management discipline or holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/Mechanic licence or Commercial Pilot Licence or Air Transportation Pilot Licence
- Minimum 10 years work experience in aviation and 5 years management experience in airline flight/engineering operations or Safety Management Systems (SMS) and Quality Management System (QMS)
- Familiar with SMS, Safety Investigation and Flight Data Analysis process
- Formal training in Safety Investigation, Human Factors in Aviation and Fatigue Risk Management will be an advantage
- Training related to Aviation Safety/Quality/ISO QMS Auditor/IOSA Auditor is a plus
- Having training related to Aviation Safety/Quality or IOSA Auditor
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- With practical knowledge and experience with safety database essential
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- A good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.