You are expected to develop and maintain Passenger & Baggage Services, related policy and procedures, training materials and upkeep the training records to ensure compliance with company standards, IOSA and, regulatory requirements.
- Assist AGSM(PS) to develop and maintain Passenger & Baggage Services, related policy and procedures, training materials and upkeep the training records to ensure compliance with company standards, IOSA and, regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with all stakeholders including commercial and operations team for new product and service roll-out
- Ensure all policies, procedures and standards related to Passenger and Baggage handling are in compliance with airport, regulatory, corporate quality, safety and security requirements
- Responsible for the implementation of the changes and ensure that the policies are outlined in our Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Deliver Passenger and Baggage Services training to internal and external staff when required
- Prepare data and presentation material for management review
- Monitor industrial Passenger and Baggage services trend including new policy and procedure, regulation, service level, to establish strategic long-term planning to enhance passenger experience and regulatory compliance
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Tertiary education or above in any discipline
- A minimum of 5 years aviation or airline experience, including 2 years in supervisory level
- Knowledge of all aspects of Ground Operations
- Knowledge of IOSA requirements would be an advantage
- Proficient in oral and written English and Chinese (Putonghua is a plus)
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Excellent customer service mindset
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Able to perform roster duty as assigned from time to time
- Able to travel overseas extensively, as and when required
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.