You are expected to assist the Maintenance Controller for performing and coordinating activities and priorities, and overall control of decisions making of all maintenance activities during the shift.
- Assist MC on AOG management
- Repetitive defect troubleshooting
- Support fleet defect management
- Line station set-up and support
- Safety incident investigation
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Holder of a Higher Diploma or above
- A minimum of 5 years’ aircraft maintenance experience
- Holder of valid aircraft maintenance basic license(s) eg. HKAR, FAA, EASA, CCAR, etc. or equivalent
- Line maintenance or engineering services experience
- Knowledge of HKAR governing aircraft certification and maintenance
- Knowledge of Safety Management System (SMS)
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications and word processing
- Duty travel may be required
- Shift duty may be required
- Ability to be a good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.