Reporting to General Manager, Inflight Services, you are expected to recruit, train, develop, engage, recognize and manage the Cabin Crew workforce who are safety focused and highly skilled service professionals to support Company operational requirements as well as to cultivate a good Cabin Crew culture in GBA.
- Ensure recruitment, promotion and training of Cabin Crew is conducted in a timely manner to meet operational requirements
- Ensure training provides Cabin Crew with necessary knowledge and skills to provide customers with a seamless and memorable travel experience
- Ensure cabin crew performance is managed to meet required standards, liaising with MCCSP on matters concerning safety or security
- Ensure formulation and review of policies concerning Cabin Crew leave and attendance
- Ensure all cabin crew matters, in respective areas of responsibility, are administered as per the company policy and interest concerning:
o The well-being and morale of departmental personnel
o Code of Conduct
- Maintain effective communication with Cabin Crew and increase crew engagement level
- Ensure all positions that effect the safety and/or security of cabin operations are filled by personnel with the appropriate knowledge, skills, training and experience appropriate to the position
- Understanding of role in the ISD Crisis Management Plan and completion of responsibilities when required
- Prepare budget for Cabin Crew allowance / uniforms / misc. expenses
- Take decisions with regards to risk tolerability associated the area he is responsible for and escalation to their superior as defined in ISD manual and risk management framework with respect to the safety and/or security of cabin operations
- Communicate openly with the team in matters affect company procedures, safety, security, and regulatory compliance
- Perform management duties according to the company policies and regulations
- Deputize GMIS in his absence for all operational matters pertaining to cabin safety and security
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Have tertiary education or above
- A minimum of 15 years’ inflight services experience in the airline industry including 5 years work experience in management level
- Proven solid experience in area of Cabin Crew management – Cabin Crew manpower planning, recruitment, career development and performance support
- Excellent command of both oral and written English and Cantonese
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and business acumen
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.