The successful candidate is expected to provide support in implementation of pricing strategies.
- Formulate and prepare pricing, fare rules and conditions by analysing different data, reports and market intelligence in order to be competitive in the market.
- Assist the responsible markets by giving advice, assist promotions and approving special discount fare requests.
- Collaborate across departments to implement promotional strategies
- Work with Sales team and outports for competitive fare based on detailed analysis
- Prepare and prove read fare sheets and submission
- Assign Fare Basis, Rule No., Tour Code and record maintenance
- Prepare fare / tariff documents, send application to related authorities in outports for approval
- File the approved fares, rules, fuel surcharge and AR services with ATPCo
- Market information monitoring, collection and analysis
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, mathematics, business or related field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in airline pricing or airline revenue management
- Experience in analysis and reporting, preferably in pricing, revenue management or related areas
- Familiarity with GDS and ticketing
- Ability to independently identity problem areas or revenue opportunities and generate quick, solid directional analysis for department leadership
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel
Please note that all GBA employees and contractors who work in GBA office in Hong Kong must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.