The airline is expanding its technical material purchasing and management activities. You are expected to provide daily operational material support to the Company and maintain effective working relationship with engineering related service providers.
- Define the initial provisioning for new and additional aircraft
- Manage spares shortage for rotable & repairable (R&T) components and consumables & expendables (C&E) parts for line and base maintenance events including demands for Aircraft Deferred Defects (ADDs), line & base maintenance work packages, Aircraft On Ground (AOG) by sending spare request to the materials and components service providers specifying the demand priority and/or required date for aircraft requirements
- Monitor the delivery of the requested materials and components from the service providers to ensure timely receipt into stock and the delivery of spares from warehouse to production
- Measure and manage the performance of the service providers on spares delivery commitment and produce the service level achievement report to Manager Material Management (MMM) for review monthly
- Manage the stock availability and replenishment of the Main Base Kit (MBK) and Fly Away Kit (FAK) on each aircraft
- Manage the receipt of unserviceable cores return or unused serviceable spares return from the maintenance service provider to close each Exchange Order
- Measure and manage the cores return performance of the Company against the advance exchange components provided by the component service provider and produce the service level achievement report to the superior for review monthly
- Assist Technical Procurement Section in defining Request for Proposal (RFP), evaluating proposals, and contracting with inventory suppliers
- Manage the acquisition and supply of mod kits for the implementation of aircraft upgrades/modifications
- Work with Finance for payment arrangement and other invoice management
- Degree holder in Engineering or equivalent discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience; airline working experience an advantage
- May be required to perform shift duties
- Proficient in oral and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- A team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Experience in project management
Please note that all GBA employees and contractors who work in GBA office in Hong Kong must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Please read the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be used by the Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited (the Company) to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for; to verify information provided by you; and, if successful, to facilitate the determination of your remuneration and benefits package.
- The completion of all items indicated on the employment application form is obligatory for the further processing of your application.
- Your personal data held by the Company will be kept strictly confidential; and will only be disclosed to the authorised persons within the Company for processing your application and/or may be transferred and disclosed to third party service providers including but not limited to the recruitment agencies to assist with the Company’s human resources functions.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data held by the Company. Such request should be made in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Human Resources Department
Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
12/Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
- The Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the costs related to your request for data access, as permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- If you have not been contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of the job posting date, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the job posting date, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If you are invited to attend an interview or a test but are not further contacted by the Company within 8 weeks of your attendance of the interview or test, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your application and test paper (if applicable) will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last interview or test attended by you, and will be destroyed thereafter.
- If your application for employment is successful, your personal data will be transferred to your personal file, to be used by the Company for employment purpose.