To pamper your taste buds, Greater Bay Airlines has strive to selecting a variety of delicacies for your purchase to enjoy in your journey. You may place your order when you book your ticket; or you may pre-order via “Prepaid Meal” no less than 48 hours before scheduled departure time of your flight*.
Check out what's on our menu :
No outside food and beverage is allowed to be consumed in the aircraft. Our ground staff may stop you from bringing such items onboard.
- Please note all Prepaid Meal is non-refundable.
- We cannot transfer the Prepaid Meal Order to the new flight(s) nor issue a refund if you rebook your flight(s).
- Pictures are for illustrative purposes only, actual meals may vary.
- No outside food and beverage is allowed to be consumed in the aircraft. Our ground staff may stop you from bringing such items onboard.
- Please present your boarding pass or itinerary as proof of purchase and our cabin crew will confirm your meal order.
- Meal order must be made no less than 48 hours before scheduled departure time of your flight. You may book the tickets and pay for your meal at the same time. Or you may order a meal by logging into "Prepaid Meal".
- Greater Bay Airlines is fully committed to the safety of its passengers, including those who suffer from food allergies. While we work hard to minimize the risks of allergic reactions on board, we are unable to guarantee allergens-free meals and cabin environment due to the wide use of gluten, crustacean, eggs, fish, peanuts, soybeans, milk, and tree nuts, as well as their by-products in the processing environment and in the meals and snacks served.
- Greater Bay Airlines reserves the right to change the menu without notice. If the meal you pre-ordered is not available, you will be offered an alternative selection.